1988 Lincoln TC Body Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 Lincoln TC Body Dimensions

OK does anyone work for a body shop where they can get a copy of the pull dimensions for a 1988 Lincoln TC. My car was passed down to me and upon inspection had been previously in a wreck... Explains why i could never get the door aligned properly to seal out water. Looks like the floor pan is a bit buckled too but im not giving up on her, it was my grandmothers car before she passed and come hell or high water we're getting her put back together Any advise would be great, it been hit on the passenger side towards the A-pillar but i assume if someone has or has access to the dimensions anything would be great, Thank you all!

BTW here where we currently are....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	1303099Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	1303100
    Last edited by taylorendicott; 08-15-2015, 05:24 PM.

I think those numbers might actually be in the factory shop manual. If nobody has one handy to check, I will try to look it up in mine when I get home next week.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Great thanks. I have the 1988 Ford service manual A and D. 'A' talks bout shell and frame but nothing regarding shell dimensions.

Comment

If its not in your shop manual, then it wouldn't likely be in mine. I knew there was stuff about the frame in there, but wasn't sure about body dimensions.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X