1987 Grand Marquis in Michigan for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Grand Marquis in Michigan for sale

Make me an offer. Suburban Detroit area, will not ship, must pick up. Car has 107,000 miles and does not run. Before the car quit the A/C worked(I retro-fitted the system myself). I replaced the radiator, the motor was good, the timing chain skipped, the trans was having trouble shifting to overdrive and the u-joints were chattering. The car was my grandfathers and I would hate to scrap it. I will include a set of winter tires with wheels(shown in pic), they were bought new and used one winter. PM me for more info.

is that dead paint or just dust on the top panels?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Where in Mich? Can dead paint be wheeled out? I have some bad paint spots, just wondering if it is common for the paint to oxidize on a 88 Marquis.?

Motor City Patrick
      1988 MGM

Comment

It was dust from sitting in the garage. Car was sold this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988 Grand Marquis Pat View Post
          I have some bad paint spots, just wondering if it is common for the paint to oxidize on a 88 Marquis.?
          Motor City Patrick
          Very common!
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
          X