PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mean Mr. Mustard

Pulled the intake and replaced the injectors, bought a set of sillycone hoses thinking I would just do the heater hoses while the intake was off.

The coolant is trash I guess I'll do them all now.

10 Escape LTD. V6 AWD, K&N, Bullitt wheels.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Test drove it around the block, I forgot how cool this car is, it has been running like CRAP since we got it back on the road. The new 4 port injectors made it (& me) happy. Spun 1st an entire short block, had to let off for stop sign, on the long block rode the spin in 1st till I was tired of it, hit second and kept em going till the next stop sign!
    BTW, It will hook if driven properly.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by mitymerc View Post
    Test drove it around the block, I forgot how cool this car is, it has been running like CRAP since we got it back on the road. The new 4 port injectors made it (& me) happy. Spun 1st an entire short block, had to let off for stop sign, on the long block rode the spin in 1st till I was tired of it, hit second and kept em going till the next stop sign!
    BTW, It will hook if driven properly.
    Awesome.

Hope the body damage gets taken care of nicely by your guys.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Thanks, I am waiting till things return to "normal" before I get it done, it is still a garage piece...

Got new injectors from South Bay Injectors. Solved the stumbling & backfiring. Drove it around the block a few times. The thing rips, now I remember why I love this car!

While the intake was off, I found the hoses to be cracked, replaced all.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456