Lincoln mark VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln mark VI

If the car is not too rusty looks like a great deal for any one who lives on the island. I am not a big fan of green but, it has a sunroof.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-Lincoln...p2054897.l4275

No digidash and a leaker roof.. Dats a beatah-wita-heatah
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Not sure if that is grey or hideous green interior. Might be lighting.

I dig the lower back cushions though. Something the boxes are seriously lacking IMO.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that on whatever thread we were on when you were talking about the poor lower back support. I've always wanted to demo the early style with those back cushions. Would it be possible to bastardize a Mk. VII LSC for the air bladders and use them to provide support?
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I was thinking 1990s panther seats with lumbar support would be easier. The seats are probably closer to the right size at least. Some of them had that air bladder system.
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Those would still require modification though, right? Would be great for me if they didn't though. Can't stand the leather seats in my Lincoln. Derek's are fine and supportive for me even. Haven't seen any blue velour Town Car seats on our JY runs yet though. Losing hope.
            1989 Lincoln Town Car

Comment

Might still need some work, but probably less than using Mark VII stuff. Also, more easier to find I expect. Not sure about out your way but 90s panthers show up a whole lot more often than Mark VII's in the yard here.

Comment

Working...
              X