X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 Mercury Colony Park in Richmond, Va

1990 Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon
    Dark blue exterior with wood paneling
    Dark blue leather interior, one small split (not all the way apart) on the driver seat, all other seats EXCELLENT condition. Door panels are in great shape
    GT40 heads, fresh rebuild with 6,000 miles on them, Fel-pro head and valve cover gaskets, new head bolts installed with heads (installed 4/15)
    Explorer (96-97 with EGR) upper and lower intake, Fel-pro gaskets (installed 4/15)
    Lighting EGR Spacer, Fel-pro gasket (installed 4/15)
    Explorer Throttle body, Fel-pro gaskets (installed 4/15)
    Mustang GT Cam (Used from a 1991 with matching stock lifters) (installed 4/15)
    19lb injectors (installed 4/15)
    Adjustable fuel pressure regulator (installed 4/15)
    Lincoln Mark VII ECU (installed 4/15)
    Fox body stock exhaust manifolds with fel pro manifold gaskets (installed 4/15)
    Smog pump is bolted to the engine, no pulley mounted to it ( have pulley and bolts), running shorter belt
    Foxbody off road h pipe (installed 4/15)
    Magnaflow mufflers (2) (installed 6/15)
    Mustang AOD transmission, new torque convertor and tailshaft seal installed. Fresh fluid, pan gasket transmission mount and filter (installed 8/15)
    New rear main seal installed when transmission was installed
    3.55 rear with trac lock (ALL STOCK)
    New water pump, belts, some hoses, sensors (installed 4/15)
    Newer rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders (8-12 months old)
    New timing chain and gears (installed 4/15)
    New front main seal (installed 4/15)
    Power windows (all work except for passenger rear. Tailgate window goes down slow, needs assistance by hand coming back up)
    Power seats work
    Power locks work
    Cruise Control works
    Power antenna works
    Rear window defrost works
    Power mirrors work
    Heat works
    AC Work
    Current VA Inspection (8/16 expiration)
    Car is lowered on racing springs on the front with new Gabriel shocks
    Car is lowered on Malibu wagon springs in the rear with air shocks

Car has some rust in the lower left quarter panel. Car has some body damage on the lower right quarter panel. Paint on the hood and sides of the car are very shiny. Roof has some clear coat spots peeling. Some of the wood paneling is dry and cracking. All trim molding is in place. Has a chrome vent visor on each door.

Car runs great, plenty of power. The car likes to surge at idle a little bit SOMETIMES. I am going to replace the EGR spacer gasket this weekend and see if that helps it any. Other than that the car has no issues that I know of. I have put approx. 6000 miles on it since the spring when the swap was completed and have loved every minute of it. The car is still on speed density and has no issues what so ever. I have the stock LOPO intake and heads. They can be included in the sale if someone wants them, otherwise I will just junk them. I won’t part the car out so please don’t ask.

Will post other pics of car later on tonight including interior

Car is located in Richmond, Va.

$3500.00 for the car and it will come with stock steel wheels with good tires and Lincoln wire hub caps (SEE PIC BELOW without hubcaps)
    OR
    $4000.00 and the car can come with staggered Aero race wheels and correct lugnuts for race wheels, Front 15X7 with 4 inch offset, 215/70-15 tires, Half tread or better. Rear 15X8 with 3 inch offset with 235/60-15 tires (brand new with less than 1000 miles) (SEE PIC BELOW)

CLEAR TITLE IN HAND

Badass wagon man. Hope you get your money out of it!

Comment

Trades?
      2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark View Post
        Trades?

Yes. Ill consider trades.

Comment

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5240212362.html

Comment

Do you still have the wagon? Im trying to save up some bucks. Shipping is the killer at 1000.00-1500.00 though.
            Has the speedo been swapped to a PI?

Thank you,
            Mike
            90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
            90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
            91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
            70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Originally posted by stinkydogfilms View Post
              Do you still have the wagon? Im trying to save up some bucks. Shipping is the killer at 1000.00-1500.00 though.
              Has the speedo been swapped to a PI?

Thank you,
              Mike
              its still available. Still has the stock speedo. updated craiglist listing below

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5329211110.html

Comment

Thank you,
                Any rust underneath? Pictures of the undercarriage?
                90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
                90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
                91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
                70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Originally posted by stinkydogfilms View Post
                  Thank you,
                  Any rust underneath? Pictures of the undercarriage?
                  nothing out of the ordinary. I can get some pictures this weekend. Message me directly with your email and I will send the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                  X