our 2002 P71 i was surprised with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our 2002 P71 i was surprised with

well, i know it has been a while since i have really posted on here . . my fiance bought a 2002 P71 and surprised me with it . . we were originally going to look at a 1990 Grand Marquis that was from Arizona . . instead, she bought this 2002 P71 2 days before we were gonna look at the Grand Marquis . . it had 112k miles on it when bought . . have added my Joker i draw on the rear of the trunk so people behind us dont think it is a cop car
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	1303151Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett3.jpg
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	1303152Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett2.jpg
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1303153Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett1.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1303154Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett.jpg
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	1303155Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett5.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1303156Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett6.jpg
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	1303157Click image for larger version

Name:	Beckett7.jpg
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	1303158Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1303159
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

as you can see . . my fiance's daughter likes the car .. when we go places, she would rather ride in the car instead of the 2005 Pontiac SV6 . . the Pontiac we have will be getting sold when it is paid off and fiance wants a Focus . . so we will be a Ford Family . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
      the Pontiac we have will be getting sold when it is paid off and fiance wants a Focus . . so we will be a Ford Family . . .
      Ford Focus RS, or at least an ST.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I suspect she really doesn't want a Focus Avoid the wacky transmission the newer ones have. I hear it is full of fail.

Been a while. How's things?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

That's why I recommend an ST or RS. Besides being a little rocket hot hatch, no automatic available, how it should be.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Fiance cant drive manual so stuck with auto unless I teach her . . She is loving the P71 but wants a lil more economical since the drive to work is 45 minutes down highway doing 75-80 . . Been doing ok and reconnected with a woman I went to high school with . Can say I have really missed having a panther since I was without for a year

Comment

Fiance bought a 2002 Focus SE with 120k miles and was maintained and things done before she bought it . . it is a nice lil car BUT doesnt compare to driving the P71 . . occasionally she will drive the P71 and have some fun since it actually has better power than her Focus . .

Comment

Working...
              X