90 Crown Wagon At Junkyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Crown Wagon At Junkyard

A 90 Crown LTD Wagon showed up at the yard. White with a blue interior LX trim. Not a woodgrain car.

Anyone looking for anything off of it?
    -Nick M.
    Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
    03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Not I, but if you come across a rear bumper & front air dam with tow hook holes for a 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC 1500 I'll buy. I imagine cars are pretty clean in SC... Finding clean body parts around here is not likely. I'd need all the hardware & brackets for the rear bumper & air damn. Someone put a Dodge bumper on our GMC, why is beyond me but I'd like to return to GM.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I wonder if it is the $650 one from Craigslist that was up a few months back. IIRC, it needed a fuel pump according to the listing.

How's the tailgate weather stripping on it?

My Cars:
      -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
      -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
      -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
      -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

I'd like the whole car... but that ain't gonna happen.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I am looking for the rear stone deflector part that is between the rear bumper and the car and also
          the plastic piece that is next to it.
          NOT the rubber trim pad on top of the rear bumper. I also need a lock set for the 3rd row seat area.

If any of this fits a 90 Colony Park, I am interested.
          Thank you,
          Mike
          90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
          90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
          91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
          70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Originally posted by TecNickal View Post
            A 90 Crown LTD Wagon showed up at the yard. White with a blue interior LX trim. Not a woodgrain car.

Anyone looking for anything off of it?
            Cloth or leather interior?

I am looking for the blue door pulls on the front doors, interior and the chrome bezels around them on either side.

Passenger rear window motor/regulator

Rear tailgate window motor/regulator and lock mechanism

Comment

I need the drivers side front door if it's nice?
              Rear sway bar?

Comment

Nick, is the inside mirror identical to the one on my 1987 mgm? If so, is it unworn, like no spots on the mirror?
                1987 Grand Marquis LS two door, trying to get to the 60,000 mile mark.

Comment

Are the fenders there? Need a nice rust-free pair for a project. Small dents and scrapes are okay- body guy will need to repaint the fender to match and weld trim holes shut anyway.
                  '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                  '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                  '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

I need the Perfect dark Blue Dashboard mine has a big crack ugg. let me know on the shipping costs.

Comment

Working...
                    X