No announcement yet.

1983 Grand Marquis - 2dr - $1,750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am actually in the market for a coupe marquis... I had a look at it, and unfortunately the car is in a pretty bad shape, both inside and outside. This is a case where I would say the pictures do too much justice lol. Body is rusted, damaged on the drivers side. There are pieces of trim missing in many places, including the Mercury insignia. Doors are loose, seats are torn, the vinyl on the door handle appears to have melted entirely...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature

Comment

thanx for letting us know!...(now I don't have to drive all the way to Michigan to be disappointed....)

Comment

Did the guy show you any of his Mustangs he told me he owned
        Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I was there while he was at work. The car is just sitting on the street, doors are unlocked. Unfortunately the condition was so disappointing that I didn't even ask his wife for keys to get it started.

1989 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
          1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature

Comment

Originally posted by lithdoc View Post
            I was there while he was at work. The car is just sitting on the street, doors are unlocked. Unfortunately the condition was so disappointing that I didn't even ask his wife for keys to get it started.

Sad. I've had that happen a few times when going to look at cars. One I remember was a '78 Cordoba or 300 or something. Looked so good in the photos but was destroyed upon a closer look, someone even tried dying some donor seats back to the color the original ones were, didn't work out well.. Old guy tried showing me tons of literature about the car and was insisted that I "hear her run" but I declined. Didn't stop him from starting it and revving the turd multiple times as I walked away.
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
            X