This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB: 98-02 base model 16" hubcaps

Looking for a set of 4 for the wife's 2000 CV. Would like them to not have curb rash or major chips. Scuffs and minor scratches are not a problem.

Attached Files

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

bump

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Bump

Comment

Monthly bump.

Comment

quarterly bump

Comment

i got a set from a 03-11 grand marquis.......not sure if they would fit, or if you would like them.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

they won't fit. They're too shallow.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Here's one... best I could do.
                    ************************************************** ******************************
                    1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
                    1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
                    http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

also wrong side of the boarder. I'm in Texas. Need something in the states so shipping won't be an ass woopin.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                        also wrong side of the boarder. I'm in Texas. Need something in the states so shipping won't be an ass woopin.
                        This is in the states... still a million miles from you, but hey, might be worth it?
                        ************************************************** ******************************
                        1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

yeah... close to pantera77. First full set I've seen in a year... so there's that.

Comment

These were posted today on kijiji:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/ha...ationFlag=true

Not sure if it's worth your while working something out. I go to the states on occasion (myself and many members of my family have an account with a parcel service on MI) and could perhaps work out some shipping arrangements. With the shape of your dollar vs ours it may be a good deal for you? Or if it's too much of a PITA than no worries.

Also, I'm still not sure why I have made getting you hubcaps my mission in life, but there you go.

Comment

Good deal on that one. Wish they would post a pic of all 7, rather than the one (potentially only) good one.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
                              X