No announcement yet.

Hit my first deer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving to work tonight so I'll let you know. Adjusted the hood bumper some earlier this afternoon.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Horrible, bad, no good, fuck the turn signals outshine these things. It's just a wan, dim light that's bluish. I forget if Lazerbeans had to switch a couple pins on the plug to make it work right? PMed him.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Rip those out, send 'em back and put Sylvania Extra Visions in. Nice & bright and much wider field of view. Ashley still has the stockers on her car and man are those dim, look like little puddles of piss.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Things like this make want to get a roo bar for my car.May be overkill but I've almost hit a deer twice in a saturn and just today almost ran over the corpse of one on the highway... Fuckers are always out and about. And all it takes is to hit one and well.. This sad thread proves the issue

Comment

Big lights, big brakes and a deer pusher = antiBambi

Donald

Comment

Working...
            X