Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    Cadillac Bro-hams. I dig those too, 1990-1992 were the best years IMO as those could be had with EFI.
    And a 350 sbc

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
    1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Originally posted by 89TownCar View Post
      And a 350 sbc
      Yup, I wouldn't want a 305 as I've got a Firebird with the same engine and it's a boat anchor. I like the interior on those things, the way the warning lights blend into the dash and how they maintain a 70's feel despite modern stuff like EFI and ABS.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Anyone here? This car looks familiar

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/...ationFlag=true

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
        1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Anyone here? This car looks familiar

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/...ationFlag=true
          It's the OP's car :P
          ************************************************** ******************************
          1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
          1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
          http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
            It's the OP's car :P
            Thought so, why are you selling it?

Comment

Thought so, why are you selling it?
              I don't really have time to work on it with the new baby. It's a pretty good car, but like all 30+ year old cars she needs a lot of TLC. Well, that's not 100% true. Someone would be able to drive and enjoy her as is, but I'm the kind of guy that looks at every imperfection and wants to fix it and looks at every opportunity for performance improvement and wants to make it. This was fine a couple of years ago when we weren't even sure we could have kids and I thought I would have a lot more time and money to devote to the car.

Bottom line is I don't really need to sell her from a financial point of view. We have enough money to pay our bills and the cost of keeping the car is very low ($85/year insurance and $18/year historic plate sticker plus a couple of tanks of gas a year) but if someone else can give her the love and devotion that I wish I could give her then they should have it... so long as they are willing to spend enough money to reimburse me for the parts and tires I've already put into it!

lol It's the old sales pitch - "Buy my like new tires, two sets of rims, new exhaust manifolds, a rebuilt carb, a new fuel pump, a new voltage regulator, new valve cover gaskets, new headlights and I'll throw in the car for free!"
              ************************************************** ******************************
              1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

is it a 351 car?

Comment

is it a 351 car?
                  Nah, 302. Sorry for the delayed response.

Comment

Here are some boxes.

2 reposts:

1980 MGM Sedan

1985 CV 2dr

And two new posts, the same cars as the other two but a year back:

1979 MGM Sedan

1984 CV 2dr

Comment

That 1985 has a factory A/C delete IIRC.

Comment

That 1985 has a factory A/C delete IIRC.
                        I'm pretty sure that is the same car, the ad seems to have the same description from what I remember so I'm pretty sure it's also the same seller.

I contacted the guy last time it was for sale, told him about this forum and he set up an account and made a for sale thread.
                        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

A cool looking 1979 Grand Marquis 2 door. I like it

Comment

Anyone know the story with this 1998 MGM? Is it still available and if so, why is no one buying it!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
                              Anyone know the story with this 1998 MGM? Is it still available and if so, why is no one buying it!?!?
                              If the km's are really that low, it might still have the plastic intake manifold.
                              '79 Continental Town Car
                              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Well, it's in Newmarket, so that might dissuade some people. I don't have any space for a second car, so I can't take advantage of opportunities like that (assuming no frame rot). The intake manifold wouldn't bother me. I'm dying to try the PI swap.

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
                                mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Comment

Working...
                                X