Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    Link is no longer up, someone must've had room for it..
    It's still there minus the parts that I bought off it. lol

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-pa...ationFlag=true

Comment

Im trying for the tranny from him. He wants to sell the tranny and motor together
      1989 MGM & 2016 Tacomasigpic

Comment

Anyone need a Lincoln?
        https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ationFlag=true

Comment

That one looks familiar... was it up about this time last year?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Anyone know of any box police inteceptor around? Im looking for sway bars
            1989 MGM & 2016 Tacomasigpic

Comment

A couple aero MGMs:

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	1285127

Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	1285128

Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	1285125

Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	1285126
              ************************************************** ******************************
              1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
              1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
              http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

1991 MGM WAGON! Says it needs TLC but looks pretty clean on first blush.

Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1285447

Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1285448
                ************************************************** ******************************
                1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

I don't believe they salt that far up, so that could potentially be a very solid car. Price is high enough to keep the derby folks away for a while but if it gets down closer to a grand I bet it'll meet that fate. Derby car buy prices have been on the rise, from what I've heard.

Current driver: Ranger
                  Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                  | 88 TC | 91 GM
                  Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                  Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                  | Junkyards

Comment

If it wasn't so far North I'd go check it out.

Comment

Nice tudor on Facebook marketplace.

Name:	Image1.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1285449

Comment

We should road trip up there so you can get the wagon and me the tudor!! Lol

Comment

The repaint on that wagon looks pretty cool with the way they did the black inside the old woodgrain trim.

My Cars:
                          -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
                          -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
                          -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
                          -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Kodachrome Wolf View Post
                            The repaint on that wagon looks pretty cool with the way they did the black inside the old woodgrain trim.
                            Yes. I too find it quite nice.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

This is in London: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...tal/1438268546

I went to see it today with a friend who was interested in it (the friend with the '87 Townie). Unfortunately, it is way too far gone.

1980 Continental Town Car (the only year the car was called this), 351 with non-feedback 2bbl carb (not sure what it is, but it isn't a 2150 - likely the non-feedback VV). I'm very curious to know how the digidash does fuel economy because there is no computer and I didn't find the fuel flow sensor adjacent to the carb like I expected I would. Maybe the early ones do not have fuel economy estimations.

Given how far gone the frame is, it will not likely be picked up for a derby. He isn't parting it out. Car's too far gone to be roadgoing, yet price is too high for it to be anything but. Very difficult position. He will surely drop the price when everyone who views it passes on it. I'd take it for the desirable parts at about 500-600 and scrap it once parted out, but that's half his ask, and he wasn't interested in budging on it from what I could tell.

Interesting note: it is a single hood strut car, as we expect because it is a 1980. The interesting part is that it's a steel hood, not aluminum. That was one super overworked lift support. The trunklid is also supported with struts like that, not torsion rods.

Current driver: Ranger
                              Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                              | 88 TC | 91 GM
                              Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                              Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                              | Junkyards

Comment

Wow. That frame hole is impressive. Is that piece of metal just welded on the rot as a "hope this holds it together" patch?

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X