No announcement yet.

Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price does not go up as one works on it. The likely hood of someone purchasing the vehicle at the original price after the work is done is more likely. Though sellers never see it that way.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      Price does not go up as one works on it. The likely hood of someone purchasing the vehicle at the original price after the work is done is more likely. Though sellers never see it that way.
      It needs a lot of time invested by someone capable (rust spots, roof nightmare) or a lot of money invested by someone with the means to get it into proper good condition. It isn't the cream puff car he thinks it is, and his $1500 bottom line as of now seems high to me. At $600 I wouldn't touch it, because I'm not willing to put in either the time or money it needs to get into a good place.

It's too nice to send to the crusher, but it needs too much for the average person who might want one of these cars to be interested in it otherwise. It'd make a great derby car, but I don't think any of us who like these cars wish that fate upon it.
      Last edited by kishy; 02-09-2018, 04:50 PM.

Current driver: wagon
      Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
      | 88 TC | 91 GM
      Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
      Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
      | Junkyards

Comment

1985 MGM - Clean, pricey, black eye, 351w??

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_59.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	1283083
        ************************************************** ******************************
        1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
        1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
        http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          This. The audacity of people who put that smut in the ads. Cost of ownership, pal.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Huh.

2002 MGM - lowest miles I've ever seen, reasonable price if true.... that analogue odometer tho...

Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1283116

Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	1283117
            ************************************************** ******************************
            1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

Someone get this.
              https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                I like.

Original purchaser: yeah give me the turbine wheels. But hold the air and power windows. I like that person.
                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Non A/C with vent windows. , non power windows. Tripminder clock, right side mirror. This had to be a special customer order. Nice car. Owner takes care and pride. Replaces parts with nos. Decent price.

Comment

Why must all these cars pop up when I have no room.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ationFlag=true

Comment

precisely because you have no room. I think it's a Law of Murphy. When looking for a specific car, they will all be crap, but when you can't, they will all look awesome.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Dammit! You hoisted me at my own petard!

Also, I want this car so effin' bad I have a headache.

Comment

Why must all these cars pop up when I have no room.
                          When a car pops up that I want, but I have no room, I buy the car anyway. It's working so far, kind of.

That 2-door further up is incredible.

Current driver: wagon
                          Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                          | 88 TC | 91 GM
                          Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                          Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                          | Junkyards

Comment

I can't have any more cars until I sell some. I will have to be content with my car models and pictures.
                            Less work and less expensive. Still want more real cars !

Comment

Price dropped to 900.

I broke down and emailed him. Hopefully it's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
                                Price dropped to 900.

I broke down and emailed him. Hopefully it's still there.
                                So did I even though I literally have nowhere to park it.

Comment

Working...
                                X