No announcement yet.

Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it's one thing if you do some work to it and ask a higher price but it's quite another when you expect something from nothing. People like that are scum. "Ooohh yeah I'll take good care of this car and it's going to a good home." Two weeks later: For sale at 1.3x the price.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Found this '84 Vic here in Windsor:
      http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/w...ria/1261004499

I've seen this car in person while out shopping, the guy is using a filter or something on his phone. It doesn't look as good as the pics are making it look.

Current driver: wagon
      Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
      | 88 TC | 91 GM
      Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
      Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
      | Junkyards

Comment

Ah yes, the old colour saturation filter. Really good at hiding finer detail. Realtors have been using it for years on their online listings. Gives it that fancy look while razzle dazzling the blemishes away!
        ************************************************** ******************************
        1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
        1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
        http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Fucked dash, rust spot on the windshield corner and chincy wheel covers give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
            For me it's one thing if you do some work to it and ask a higher price but it's quite another when you expect something from nothing. People like that are scum. "Ooohh yeah I'll take good care of this car and it's going to a good home." Two weeks later: For sale at 1.3x the price.
            I remember there was a 79' Marquis on kijiji that someone was giving away for free. Was a pretty clean car with low miles so sure enough it went pretty quick. A couple of weeks later I see it back up on Kijiji for like 4 grand. I trolled the guy for a bit with dumb questions. It was sitting on kijiji for a long time until he dropped the price down to almost nothing. Serves him right thinking he could make a quick buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
              I remember there was a 79' Marquis on kijiji that someone was giving away for free. Was a pretty clean car with low miles so sure enough it went pretty quick. A couple of weeks later I see it back up on Kijiji for like 4 grand. I trolled the guy for a bit with dumb questions. It was sitting on kijiji for a long time until he dropped the price down to almost nothing. Serves him right thinking he could make a quick buck.
              Was that the white one with the red interior that was way way up north? That guy was giving it away for a case of beer or something.
              ************************************************** ******************************
              1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                Yeah it's nice to see humble pie being served that's for sure. "MMm-MMM!! How's it taste mutha-fuker???" - Samuel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by SeanP View Post
                  Was that the white one with the red interior that was way way up north? That guy was giving it away for a case of beer or something.
                  Yea, that one.

Comment

'91 CV (not a Squire) wagon in Leamington: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/l...gon/1272666325

Oh, the irony. I'm going to drive right past it with my Uhaul to collect the '85 wagon.

Current driver: wagon
                    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                    | 88 TC | 91 GM
                    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                    | Junkyards

Comment

What's stopping you from making a wagon train? Remove driveshaft on second one and wagon train back with a tow bar and brackets lol now you can have two.

We all know this thing will go to the hood or demo derby
                      -Nick M.
                      Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                      03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Not a panther but I want it!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	$_27.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1281898

Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1281899

Comment

Ooooh... shiny!

Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1281930

Comment

Not a panther, but still a Marquis! 1971 Grand Marquis with a 429, Daddy-O!

Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1281931

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47851[/ATTACH]
                              Poor man's Lincoln MkIII That was a sweet car when new. I remember a customer of mine that had one. Too bad the quality control was terrible then.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47851[/ATTACH]
                                Sold one of those a few years back; was never able to get a title for it. Had a lien on the title for a defunct bank, taken over by a bigger bank which had no record of it. But it had the 429 and the 2-bbl which seemed just wrong! Drove and ran well. Good low rpm cruiser. The 2-bbl really killed it after 3000rpm.
                                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X