No announcement yet.

Cars in Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dat '87 is only worth maybe 1,800 US like it is. You'd have to paint the whole side to get it to match, at the very least you're blending the fender and rear door but it wouldn't do it justice.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
      Dat '87 is only worth maybe 1,800 US like it is. You'd have to paint the whole side to get it to match, at the very least you're blending the fender and rear door but it wouldn't do it justice.
      Yeah, it's been for sale for the better part of a year I think... maybe longer. Again, someone really not understanding the market interested in these cars/the cost of body work.
      ************************************************** ******************************
      1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
      1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
      http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Two more nice looking MGMs!

A 2000 that's close-ish to me.

A really low mileage LS(E?) with console... too bad it's in freakin' Timmins, which is the opposite of close-ish to me.
        ************************************************** ******************************
        1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**

Comment

Some mid eighties box CV sedans:

Some Mark VIs (one each of 2 and 4 doors):

1980 Sedan - lots of $$$$$

1981 Coupe - seen this one for sale before... seems to keep popping up.
          Last edited by SeanP; 04-21-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Oh god, that '80 VI has those awful headlights. No way anyone in their right mind would give that guy his asking price for that turd.. Sure sure it's nice but you could buy a sweet barge and something else for that money, not to mention it isn't fully loaded. THe '81 probably chugs oil or frequently stalls.

Comment

The seats on the 81 are something I've never seen before.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Town Cars

1985 Base, with 350k, looks clean however.
                http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1157914358

1989 Cartier. *currently drooling*
                http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1158115958

1988 Signature with moonroof
                http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details....dId=1150807257

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
                1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

That '85 does look clean. Can't believe Ford let '85s go with the lower dash panels being black instead of faux woodgrain like the rest of the dash...

That cartier is nice!! The glovebox door isn't even all warped out. That to me says it lived a pampered life in a garage somewhere. Passenger seat doesn't seem to have much wear at all!. Might have to change our plans this weekend haha. First, see how far away it is...

THe '88 isn't bad but doesn't get the juices going like the Cartier does.

Comment

Another one for you Boxy Town Car lovers.... warning - it may be the cleanest one you ever see, but you can probably file this one under "more dollars than sense"

1989 Town Car

Comment

I love me some boxes, especially Lincolns but no way!

Comment

The crack pipe is strong with this one.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Car lots want 20k for a 2013 POS. I say 20k for a really low mile and well cared for box is a fair deal. At least it's value isn't dropping 5k went you drive off the lot.
                          There's a 95 Cobra on the local c list with 27k, just as nice as this car. They want 17k. I say that's a good deal all day. the wife paid more than that for the rusty POS escape in our driveway. You can't beat low miles and well cared for cars.
                          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                            Car lots want 20k for a 2013 POS. I say 20k for a really low mile and well cared for box is a fair deal. At least it's value isn't dropping 5k went you drive off the lot.
                            There's a 95 Cobra on the local c list with 27k, just as nice as this car. They want 17k. I say that's a good deal all day. the wife paid more than that for the rusty POS escape in our driveway. You can't beat low miles and well cared for cars.
                            Fair point. Although I believe in waiting until the right deal, personally, I would rather buy something else for 20k. (maybe a nice stroker engine )

1985 LTD Crown Vic, factory hard top, 302 soon to be gt40p headed (lightly ported & blended), summit brand stealth (port matched), stock cam, summit annular 600cfm VS, dual exhaust, 3.55 LSD, AOD, electric fan swap, tan interior.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus77 View Post
                              Fair point. Although I believe in waiting until the right deal, personally, I would rather buy something else for 20k. (maybe a nice stroker engine )
                              This.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Checked out the red '85 today, its a $400 car..it runs and drives okay but it has 352k on it and needs body work..exhaust needs replaced and the headliner has some pretty bad sagging problems.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
                                1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Working...
                                X