Battery hold down bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery hold down bracket

Searching for the metal battery hold down bracket for my '91 GM. I found the J-bolt that attaches to the tray, just need the bracket that goes over the top of the battery and bolts to the radiator support.

thanks,
    Matt

If you can get and post a Ford part number that can help the search. You will need the width of your battery to get the right one.

Comment

Per the attached parts sheet from the Fordparts.com site I'm looking for p/n: 10718. I was under the assumption that these brackets interchanged btwn the CV and GM across various years (88-91).Click image for larger version

Name:	battery hold down.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1278479

Comment

The common one for the CV/ MGM is part # E8AZ-10718-A Is the width of your battery 7 1/2 inches ? Get back to me in a few days. Maybe we can work something out.

Comment

yes it is. 7 1/2 inches.

Comment

You have a pm

Originally posted by MattDoscher View Post
            yes it is. 7 1/2 inches.

Comment

Bump. Still looking for the non-heavy duty battery clamp that fastens across the top of the battery.

thanks

Comment

Still looking if anyone has one.

Thanks.

Comment

I have one laying around here somewhere. I'll look around for it.

Comment

ok, thanks.

Comment

I have the full battery hold down setup from my 91 since the battery is hangin out in its sealed box in the trunk now, pm me if you want it.
                      Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
                      HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Disregard, I have located one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	battery hold down bracket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	1278761

For those wondering. Attached is the bracket (E8VZ-10718-A) I was looking for. Thanks to http://www.nospartsltd.com/ for setting this aside for me.

Matt

Comment

nospartsltd sells on ebay as well as through their own site. I just received an order from them. Prompt shipping, nice nos parts. Some parts are 30% off right now. Good communication. Prices are kinda high, depending upon what you are looking for, if they are on sale and how bad you want the part. Fair shipping prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X