Group
    And tricks or help with removing
    The upper and lower control arms on a 91
    Found one for parts and have to remove them in his yard
    Big breaker bar and ??

Hack saw, saws all with a lot of extra blades, torch
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

some free all and an extension pipe for the breaker bar. Keep hands clear/safe in case something breaks, wear protective eyewear.
      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

add in some penetrating lube and spare torx bits. Chances are good you'll break at least one.

Are you going for the rear or the arms? If you don't need to save the arms, a cordless sawzall with those Torch blades will make short work of it.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I need the arms
          Got the sway bar off and want to get the arms too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are getting it from a car getting scraped or at the junkyard, just cut the mounts off the car, and worry about getting the arms off later. Lots easier to cut some metal mounts than trying to hack through a high strength bolt.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
            X