86 Crown Vic coupe 21k miles in SC, more than $3500, white, red interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 Crown Vic coupe 21k miles in SC, more than $3500, white, red interior

This is a one owner all original 1986 Ford Ltd crown Victoria, 21,000 original miles garaged it's whole life, this is a very rare find its immaculate of its age, interior is like brand new again 21,000 miles and garaged so it should look new, it has less than 30 miles on the new tires and still drive it on Sunday every week, runs and drives perfect, this car has never been abused, it's never been above 55 mph, it's been driven to store twice a week and church on Sunday. It has one small ding in top of car and small ding on driver side towards taillight, this car has never been wrecked, painted, it's never had armoral even put on it anywhere not even the tires, PLEASE UNDERSTAND! I BY NO MEANS HAVE TO SALE THIS CAR, with that being said I'm not going to give it away, nor will I trade for junk, again this car is pristine with the exception of the couple of small dings. I will entertain all offers and trades, and to be clear so we don't waste anyone's time, I will not trade for a cavalier or Chevette or pinto, you get the idea, no junk... I will not give you this car for 3500 either so don't ask, please don't text me or call me with stupid questions, if your serious we will meet please don't waste your time or mine if you don't have a trade worth trading or cash. I have clear title to match all info and says actual miles on it. This car rides better than and new car and IT'S A 2 DOOR, the vinyl quarter top is perfect as well. Ac will freeze your ass out of the car, if you want to lose weight turn the heat on and it's free no special doings just the heat and wham! 5 to 10 pounds instantly, I'm almost willing to keep it for that reason for myself. This car has never been smoked in, there is no marks at all inside this car, it's still as clean as it was when purchased from Ben satcher in 1986. Pictures really don't do this car any justice, if your serious when you see it in person it speaks for itself. Thanks for looking

http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/5339434807.html

email Wayne: bxch3-5339434807@sale.craigslist.org
    Last edited by jim; 11-30-2015, 11:46 PM. Reason: link
    1987 Grand Marquis LS two door, trying to get to the 60,000 mile mark.

So you won't sell it for $3500 and you won't list an actual price either. Makes sense.

Comment

That's identical to my car, but mine has vinyl seats.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
      The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
      It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Pictures were taken from a helicopter, so its hard to tell if its a 21K mile car or a 121K mile car.

I'd pay 3500 for a 21K mile car, but not much more. Granted, there are some folks out there that will pay a lot more than that. He just needs to find one of them.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
          So you won't sell it for $3500 and you won't list an actual price either. Makes sense.
          LoL. I was at a junkyard with Ash and we saw a nice beater '88 Cougar that I wanted to score for a cool $300. Missing the grille, some trim, had rust, 120k miles, engine leaked from everywhere, ect. JY guy laughed and said $1,200 because a mint brown 88 Cougar with a 3.8 was worth at least $8,000 and that he could sell the nearly bald & ten year old wheels & tires for $300. Told him the same thing, "Makes sense." and walked away laughing.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

repost, maybe new seller

Looks like the seller has decided on a price: $6,500.

2 door 1986 ford crown Vic Ltd lx in excellent condition with only 27xxx original miles on it , everything original, garage kept, interior in brandnew condition, the car is a must see and is my daily driver, have a project I'm trying to finish I need to sell , serious inquiries only txt or call if you need more info ice cold ac (803) 318-7579

http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/5545651746.html
            1987 Grand Marquis LS two door, trying to get to the 60,000 mile mark.

Comment

Turbines would make it worth it. The hubcaps are kind of killing the curb appeal.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Bah! That's 127k miles! My '85 was in better shape than that thing. It's a $2,500 dollar car.

Comment

Low optioned car for $6500?

It's a panther.

I'll give you $25 and an empty milk carton.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
                  The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
                  It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
                    Low optioned car for $6500?

It's a panther.

I'll give you $25 and an empty milk carton.
                    Haha yeah that's more like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X