No announcement yet.

NorthernFest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to bail. My boss is out of state the week leading up to it, and now he's staying over the weekend. I'm on the hook for coverage, so no being 8 hours from home for me.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Im new around here but this sounds like a great time and id love to be able to see some of the beautiful cars you guys have and being in nj its not a bad drive at all, id like to join in the festivities.

Comment

Originally posted by 88marq View Post
        Im new around here but this sounds like a great time and id love to be able to see some of the beautiful cars you guys have and being in nj its not a bad drive at all, id like to join in the festivities.
        You should check out ScottFest as well. That typically happens the second weekend in August in PA.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
          You should check out ScottFest as well. That typically happens the second weekend in August in PA.
          I was just checking that out, i will no question be there seeing that its only an hour away , hopefully ill have actually done something to my car by then lol

Comment

Working...
          X