X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorthernFest 2016

You heard right.

It's about that time.

NorthernFest is coming back this year, for the first time ever!

It will be at my house, in Wilson, NY (14172). Dates are 11-12 June (Saturday and Sunday). Feel free to come Friday night if you want.
    There is room for tents at my place. However, if you feel the need to stay in a cabin, this place is 2 miles down the road... ( http://lakeviewmotelandcottage.com/ )
    We'll have a cruise or two, do the Niagara Falls thing, eat, drink, and be merry.

I'll have more stuff up as it approaches.

See ya there, mangs!!

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

OH HELL YEAH HERE WE GO.

Hopefully it will actually come true this time.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Again... wish I could go, but I'm in student loan repayment !!!NOW!!! mode... so I'm broke for trips out of state (except maybe to OK for family stuff).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I hope to be there for both days- will have to schedule it around work. Worst comes to worst, I head out after work Saturday, then take Sunday off.
        Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 12-04-2015, 01:08 AM.
        '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
        '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
        '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

New York!

Maybe.. probably not. Ash and I hope to buy a house around that time. Every little bit saved helps in that department. It's funny how I have money for car parts/repairs but can't seem to justify new clothes or other "useless" stuff like that.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Wow! This one is actually close and in a place I've driven through before!

I would love to come, but there's a lot of ifs:

1. Expecting my first born in the next week or three.
            2. The car needs a new exhaust system.

So if it all works out, yes we'll try to come for at least one of the days.

Sounds awesome anyway. If I don't come this year, I will make it my mission to come in the following years.
            ************************************************** ******************************
            1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
            1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
            http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Just under 5 months to go! This is going to be fun.
                Time to get in the garage and fix my damn cars!!

-ryan s.
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Hate to ruin it for you but it sounds like fun. Maybe I can make it.
                  03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                  08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                  12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

That sounds like ......... canada *shivers*

Wish I could come, but even scottsfest is probably out of my range.

Comment

it is quite a haul. I've made the trip 3 times now from Texas. 2 days of driving. It would be an additional day to get up to Ryan's place for me. And if I had my way... at least one more day to make the driving less intensive.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

assuming my cash holds out, I will be there.....

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                          it is quite a haul. I've made the trip 3 times now from Texas. 2 days of driving. It would be an additional day to get up to Ryan's place for me. And if I had my way... at least one more day to make the driving less intensive.
                          I did the trip down there in 29 hours. Not too bad, but I hit a ton of rain.

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

yeah... I just can't hang past 13 hours in one day.

Comment

I'll most likely be there.
                              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Working...
                              X