WTB '90-'91 140mph cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB '90-'91 140mph cluster

Looking for a 140mph speedo cluster for a '90-'91. I don't care if the gears are buggered as I have replacements. My car needs it done and I figured if I'm tearing it apart I might as well put the new gears in a 140 cluster and put it in. Will pay cash or trade parts. I have some performance stuff for aero/whale panthers such as a ported/polished intake plenum, p&p 70mm throttle body, '04 PI zip tube(keeping the airbox for my box), and probably some other crap I can't think of offhand. Also have an eaton m112 cobra blower if anyone's interested. PM me or call/text me at 562-365-4197.

Thanks!
    adam

I shall keep a look out for you.

Comment

If I find a 140 mph cluster i will direct trade you for the blower. Thats equal right? HEHE.

Comment

If you're good with wiring and willing to make some modifications to things like the bezel around the cluster, I can provide you with the chart I made when I did the conversion to the '98-'02 P71 clustet on my '91.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I grabbed the NOS one Dave found on CL a while back, but that one's in my '91 and I'd hold onto it even if the car was totally done, probably. Unless I ever decided I was done with boxes forever. And no whispering to me in my sleep @ ScottFest, knucklehead0202.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I should still have one in good condition. I'll have to dig around and make sure I didn't put it in storage at my moms, but I'll try to let you know as soon as I can.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Thanks for the lookin' out guys. This is moving toward the front of the line since I'm planning a heater-core swap soon too and I figured it'd be wise to do both if I'm gonna tear apart the dash. Stupid heater core crapped out at the beginning of summer and I though "meh, it never gets cold in southern California". Been in the '30s this week, which is VERY cold for here. Anyhow, at this point I might actually consider trading that blower for the cluster I need, lol. We'll see what happens, but there's always good 'ol cash too. There are literally NONE of these cars in junkyards here for some reason, so I look to those of you lucky enough to live in places with lots of parts cars. Anybody need parts from shitty K-cars? There's a bunch of those at the yards around here, must be where they all went to die...

Comment

Have you tried the yards up by San Bernardino/ Riverside ? Last time I was there was in 2004. There were some good pick a part yards. In the LA river basin there were many. I used to deliver parts down there back in the late 80s.

Comment

If you're still looking for one, I did eventually find it.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...528#post777528

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                  1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                  1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I have three - willing to part with 1, another is going to a friend. Interested?
                    -Nick M.
                    Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                    03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

I am looking for at least 2 140mph speedometers for 90-91 CV's. Please keep me posted

Comment

Working...
                      X