Ugliest Town car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugliest Town car?

I find station wagons sexy, but this looks butt ugly. Weird looking limo with 6 doors.

https://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/5377519154.html

Right length but two too many doors. I want one like that but all black and with four doors. Box Townies are sexy n regal.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I drove a '91 Cadillac Brougham 6-door similar to the one in the listing while I was out with friends since one of them happened to have one. While it looks a little odd, it was very comfortable and the 350 moved it with ease. It got a lot of looks and made for a real fun night cruising car.

That said, I think I'd find that Town Car fun, granted I had a few people to ride in it.

My Cars:
      -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
      -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
      -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
      -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

extra doors? Thats weird.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

good land yacht for large families. Seen this on more than a few occasions. Parents and 4-6 kids and don't want a minivan.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

These were originally "Family Cars" used for funeral transportation, or for airport runs for large groups. Limos usually have wraparound seating, etc, not rows of bench seats and no bar or rear sunroof. There was one up for sale in cleveland awhile back but it didn't have the door handles on the middle doors (and they were normal size, not stretched length doors.
            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Thought I would add to the weirdness.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/5473457359.html

Comment

Thats not really wierd. Its just a standard hearse. Pretty much looks like a conventional car but with a box extending the roof back to the rear end of the original trunk. The odd bit appears to be the stretch between the back of the rear door and the rear axle. Its not supposed to be that wide.
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by dd345 View Post
                  Thought I would add to the weirdness.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/5473457359.html
                  I wonder what's in the cassette player of a hearse?
                  1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                  1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                  Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                  Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Highway To Hell would be my vote. I have an odd sense of humur and a general disregard for such concepts though.

Comment

Talking Heads, Take me to the river
                      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                      Past Panthers
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                        I wonder what's in the cassette player of a hearse?
                        Rob Zombie.
                        '79 Continental Town Car
                        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Here we go again.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5819172533.html

Comment

"Still smells like 80s hookers"

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

OMG, way too much Cheetara going on there. Respray that thing Gadget gloss black on the outside and it would be much better, even without touching the interior at all.
                              The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                              The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X