spout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spout

dudes i adjusted the timing in 91 crown vic and put the spout on the washer reservoir, drove off for test drive and
    you can guess the rest. a few years ago no problem, now none of the yards near me have any boxes. they do have plenty
    of f150s will this work?
    1989 crown Vic daily driver 165k and counting!
    1987 MGM 49xxx mi awaiting light resto

Yep, same part. Its just a jumper, you can use a paperclip and some tape if you absolutely have to.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i had no idea, thanks. i just put new top end gasket kit on and want to at least get a whiff of the fruit.
      1989 crown Vic daily driver 165k and counting!
      1987 MGM 49xxx mi awaiting light resto

Comment

On one of my old drag cars I drilled a hole in the jumper & attached it so that I would not lose it in the pits again.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

leashed with a piece of wire or something?
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

leashed with a piece of wire or something?
            Yeah sounds like that was the idea.

Comment

Working...
            X