ScottFest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottFest 2016

It's time again to start planning for the annual trek to Scott ins PA for some Panther fun!

We'll be gathering in August and have plenty of new stories and even more BS-ing.

Same deal as usual. Friday to Monday.

August 12-15

I'll get a meal plan set as we get closer and post up what's needed. Feel free to chime in if you would like to help out.

Here is is:

35 N. Tremont Street
    Newtown, PA 17981

I look forward to seeing all you there and annihilating John's Vicky at the drag strip.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Fuck you New fuel pump says Vicky moar fastar.
    You better actually show up on time for the dragstrip. And lets find a closer dyno so we don't have to drive the whole day to get to it?

Comment

Hopefully a closer track as well, that trip up to Beaver Springs was quite a ride. Hopefully Numidia or maybe Maple Grove are clear. I'd like a current time slip for my car, its been 2 or 3 engine configurations since I had one.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

if the cards fall into place lincolnmania jr will have his very own box panther to race.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Unfortuneatly, I will not be there this year, I will be at Mid-Ohio for the 2016 Xfinity/Nascar race that weekend......

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
            if the cards fall into place lincolnmania jr will have his very own box panther to race.
            Oh? This is interesting! Send PM with details, instant messenger is being a douche again for whatever reasons...
            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
            The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Did PA get closer to ND, yet?

Comment

don't think i'll be up for a cross-country by august, but who knows? Hope all you fuckers have a good time while I sit here worrying about smog, Priuses, and farting into a HEPA filter so I don't upset the delicate air quality in southern California....

Comment

I should be there, vacation scheduled for the right weekend and everything. What car to bring? Time to agonize!
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    Fuck you New fuel pump says Vicky moar fastar.
                    You better actually show up on time for the dragstrip. And lets find a closer dyno so we don't have to drive the whole day to get to it?
                    I'd love either Numidia or Maple Grove.
                    The dyno thing sucked because they canceled us 5 days before SF. There's a shop that about 30 minutes away that was cheaper than Stumps.

Also, I won't have a 3 week old kid at home.

Bro, I have a new fuel pump too.
                    We'll have to see which fuel pump gets to the finish line first.

-ryan s.
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                      I'd love either Numidia or Maple Grove.
                      The dyno thing sucked because they canceled us 5 days before SF. There's a shop that about 30 minutes away that was cheaper than Stumps.

Also, I won't have a 3 week old kid at home.

Bro, I have a new fuel pump too.
                      We'll have to see which fuel pump gets to the finish line first.

-ryan s.
                      Set up the shit!

Comment

Now we're reduced to bench racing our fuel pumps? How sad have we become? I guess if someone's car is faster than mine, I have something to blame.

I can always fall back on the fact that I can tow you guys' broke-ass cars home. That Class 3 hitch on the back is why it goes slow you know.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

My 93 beat John with the hitch, but before the new fuel pump, but with a 200k Trans and non wide ratio. The 3.55 gears definitely help over the stock to the car 2.73 gears.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                            My 93 beat John with the hitch, but before the new fuel pump, but with a 200k Trans and non wide ratio. The 3.55 gears definitely help over the stock to the car 2.73 gears.
                            You were also having issues with yours right? Something about spark plugs?

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post

I can always fall back on the fact that I can tow you guys' broke-ass cars home. That Class 3 hitch on the back is why it goes slow you know.

I like this idea better, let's have a panther towing competition.
                              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Working...
                              X