No announcement yet.

ScottFest 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I might go.

Comment

Take pics mangs wish I could come.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          I'll be there. I have off Friday and Monday.

Related, what do I need to bring with me? I can pick up corn and other vegetation or fruits, but I don't want to get an extremely excessive amount thats just going to go bad. There is a farm stand more or less on the way that has good fresh veggies and fruits at reasonable prices. If nothing else, I'll pick up some apples for snacking.
          corn and poisonfruit. peppers, onions (for sausage sandwiches and burger and dog toppings). i like plums. and grapes.

bring coolers, i only have two medium sized ones.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
            I might go.
            hope you do, the more the merrier!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
              twice the watermelon was put in a cooler with ice and forgotten until the wintertime.

i like watermelon, but bring a cold one or bring one already sliced, not forgotten inside a plastic tomb.

Comment

I would live to see your car. Oh yeah, and meet you too LOL

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Some things have changed. I may actually make it...

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Cool, will be glad to see you again.

Not sure if they have plums, but they do have grapes. Peppers, onions, poisonfruit, corn no problem. I can also bring a cooler. Most likely the cooler will be vegetable transportation containment. Its one of the coolers from my boat, so it must come back home with me. The coolers double as seats, so the boat is rather difficult to use without my driver's seat.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I should be there! Dad probably won't be coming along. May see if my youngest nephew (15) wants to ride out if he doesn't have anything going on. I can probably grab buns (will need a target/count), maybe some donuts/cakes/sweet rolls, and a few bags of chips (probably just 3).
                      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

hey we never checked out this museum in pottsville, let's fit this in somewhere

https://jerrysmuseum.com/

Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum is built out of the love for cars, growing up in the 1960’s, playing rock-n-roll music and drag racing. Working in a gas station at that time was the thing to do for any young man who had an interest in cars and making a few dollars. Jerry Enders, owner of the museum, used those memories as the inspiration behind the design and atmosphere of the museum.

Jerry and his wife Janet transformed the former Morgan Studebaker Dealership (circa 1900) into a museum featuring over 20,000 items and a large variety of classic cars. The museum took years to clean out, fix up, and paint in preparation for its opening in 1994. Their hard work and constant devotion makes the museum the attraction it is today.

As Jerry walks through the museum, he expresses his outlook: “The mural of the 1950’s Atlantic Gas Station (on the ground level) is how I remember the one I worked in. The 1950’s Band Stand and Drive-In Theater on the upper level will remind anyone of the days of rock-n-roll and outside movies. Along with a variety of classic cars, the snack bar and soda fountain will also take you back in time.”

Since its common for the museum to attract men of all ages, Jerry and Janet made sure there are must-see items for women. Walking through the millinery, library, kitchen and appliance store brings countless memories back to life. Do you remember the first song you and your first love danced to? Check out the jukebox on the lower level to enjoy a blast from the past. While listening, engage in a few games on the 1960’s pinball machine!

At Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum, there is something to enjoy for all ages! Share your memories and personal stories with children and grandchildren.

We hope you join us on our journey back in time and that your visit will be an unforgettable one! Here’s a sneak peek of what you will see!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                          hey we never checked out this museum in pottsville, let's fit this in somewhere

https://jerrysmuseum.com/

Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum is built out of the love for cars, growing up in the 1960’s, playing rock-n-roll music and drag racing. Working in a gas station at that time was the thing to do for any young man who had an interest in cars and making a few dollars. Jerry Enders, owner of the museum, used those memories as the inspiration behind the design and atmosphere of the museum.

Jerry and his wife Janet transformed the former Morgan Studebaker Dealership (circa 1900) into a museum featuring over 20,000 items and a large variety of classic cars. The museum took years to clean out, fix up, and paint in preparation for its opening in 1994. Their hard work and constant devotion makes the museum the attraction it is today.

As Jerry walks through the museum, he expresses his outlook: “The mural of the 1950’s Atlantic Gas Station (on the ground level) is how I remember the one I worked in. The 1950’s Band Stand and Drive-In Theater on the upper level will remind anyone of the days of rock-n-roll and outside movies. Along with a variety of classic cars, the snack bar and soda fountain will also take you back in time.”

Since its common for the museum to attract men of all ages, Jerry and Janet made sure there are must-see items for women. Walking through the millinery, library, kitchen and appliance store brings countless memories back to life. Do you remember the first song you and your first love danced to? Check out the jukebox on the lower level to enjoy a blast from the past. While listening, engage in a few games on the 1960’s pinball machine!

At Jerry’s Classic Cars & Collectibles museum, there is something to enjoy for all ages! Share your memories and personal stories with children and grandchildren.

We hope you join us on our journey back in time and that your visit will be an unforgettable one! Here’s a sneak peek of what you will see!

Sounds cool.

Comment

I've seen that place driving by a bunch of times, always meant to stop in.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'll be coming. Don't know in what though. Preferrably something with working A/C. The evaporator core went bad in the 86. So we shall see if I can get that all replaced before then.

Comment

i got paper plates, paper towels, paper bowls, toilet paper. also forks, spoons, knives, ketchup, mustard, relish, saurkraut, hot dog chili sauce, a half gallon of tiki fuel (we will need more)
                                that stuff is covered.

Comment

Working...
                                X