Fuel Pumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Pumps?

Well since I'm planning to be pushing some steam in the future, I figured I'd toss out the question to see if anyone knows if any mustang pumps will work for the intank.

I'm thinking of running a 255LP or bigger. I'm thinking of a HFP (HighFlow Pumps) unit, since they're cheap and apparently have good reviews.

I've also thought about using an inline pump and drawing through my old, factory CFI unit.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

they work but are smaller diameter. If you can operate a hose clamp, you can make one fit though.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

This may or may not help. It's what I did to modify my fuel pump. Have yet to try it out though.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l-Pump-Upgrade

Comment

Them aeromotive (stealth? I should know as I'm running 2) turbine style pumps are slick units. Idk is they slip into the stock boot but they're damn close. Plenty close enough to use. Each can support 600hp and flow more and more as psi drops which for us running at a mere 40psi is great as a fixed displacement gear pump that pumps the same essentially at 40 or 100psi doesn't do us much good in the flow dept. Quiet too. Not to bad a hit on the wallet girth either
        Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
        HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Working...
        X