LOOKING FOR: Aero/Whale/Box parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOKING FOR: Aero/Whale/Box parts

So I'm collecting a good bit of parts, some of which I desperately need very soon. Like by the end of the week.

96-97 *NEED*
    - Master Cylinder proportioning valve (or a master cylinder that doesn't use a proportioning valve but is used for disk brakes...)

82-91
    - Mirrors
    - Chrome rear window trim

79-85
    - Coupe Doors
    - Front and rear bumpers
    - Dash without cracks.

03+ *NEED*
    - Upper Steering shaft

I've cross posted this on some facebook pages. I bought a steering shaft and proportioning valve from a guy and they both broke out of the package and got lost in the mail. Fucking USPS.

Now I'm on the search again, trying to get the car mobile by may 9th..

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

There are a few boxes at my local yard, but I likely won't be able to get there for a week or two. Not to mention some of the larger stuff will cost a fortune to ship, but let me know if you need me to grab some stuff. There is a tudor there too, I think it's an '85.

Comment

The MC's all involve a prop valve, but its screwed right into the side of the unit. Its the part that sits between the MC and the brake line. Not sure if its the same w/abs and w/o. No gots, but maybe someone can snatch one out of the yard.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm parting out a 97 Town Car with ABS. I also have 82-91 mirrors. veightpete@gmail.com
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park
        70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Ordered the steering shaft new.

Still looking for the proportioning valve. I'm unsure what one from a car with ABS would look like.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
            Ordered the steering shaft new.

Still looking for the proportioning valve. I'm unsure what one from a car with ABS would look like.
            ABS master will not bolt up to a non ABS booster. Just putting that out there.

Comment

Will the prop valve from an ABS master work on a non-ABS master? They do simply unscrew, I just have no clue if the threads are the same on both sides. If it fits, it will probably work. The actual proportioning should be the same whether or not its got ABS or not.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ordered a used 97 master from a JY. $27, looks identical to mine so the valve will fit.

Still need everything else.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Working...
                X