No announcement yet.

NorthernFest Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not a scam... but probably tin-foil and will last once or twice.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I might actually borrow one from my boss. He said he has one that he doesn't use since he upgraded. I don't go camping, so I don't really want to buy one and then have yet another thing laying around that I don't use. I've got enough of that already.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I live like half hour away so I'll be there unless something comes up.

Comment

I might be able to go if I can get someone to cover for me on sunday. Might carpool with Thain if he's ok with that?

Comment

Sure, though my plan was to take that Friday off and head up then. You're on your own for a tent though.

Scott, I can detour out your way if you want to carpool or convoy up. Direct path from John's place runs me up 476 to 81 around Wilkes-Barre. Not really much extra time to run 78 over to your way and then 15 on up from there. The great Googly-Moogly adds on about 45 minutes.
            Last edited by gadget73; 05-03-2016, 07:51 PM.
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'd still like to come but as of last Monday I no longer own a panther, or a Ford product for that matter. I'm sure I'll catch a ton of shit for the new ride, but out of everything I've ever owned it's certainly my favorite so far. I really didn't wanna like it at first but that failed.
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

Why did you sell your Townie for a Chrysler???
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                  Why did you sell your Townie for a Chrysler???
                  Do I really have to explain? Fine here ya go.....

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...the-reason-why
                  Last edited by mercurygm88; 05-10-2016, 04:11 PM.
                  2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

Comment

Its just a car. Tom has shown up in a Volkswagen a few times. I give him shit, he tells me to fuck off and life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      Its just a car. Tom has shown up in a Volkswagen a few times. I give him shit, he tells me to fuck off and life goes on.
                      Yeah I know, on a side note though it has a better air conditioner than the Lincoln did. And that is the important part.

Comment

yeah later Ford HVAC is not especially amazing. I don't know why, its not like they changed anything appreciably from the box era. Those manage to do OK even with a lesser refrigerant. One of these days I want to change my condensor to the more efficient one. I expect deep freeze when I do that.

Comment

the a/c in the 06 sucks!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

the converted AC in my 93 can almost hang meat. The converted AC in my 88 will hang meat... but takes an hour to do so. That air plenum is so sad and leaks horrendously. In the summer you will freeze your feet while still sweating up top. The 2000 will almost hang meat and it blows the hardest of the 3 without a relay. The other 2 have the relay mods.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                            X