Kick Panel Picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick Panel Picture?

Can anyone take a picture of their wiring and harness layout under the passenger kick panel of an 87 Grand Marquis or matching? I fucked mine all up and didn't take a picture and its a mess and I can't figure it out

Scratch that. Hit the junkyard lottery today. All good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

So it turns out the car I found also had theirs all fucked up too. Can anyone snap a picture of it? Passenger kick panel. Need to see how they got the wiring to fit flushly

Comment

heh, shove and re-arrange things until you can get it to shut. Learn some new swear words too. It helps.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yeah that's basically what I did. It fits better than I thought it would

Comment

Working...
            X