Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galarauder

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...492511776.html
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Well done. Don't like the modern dash but don't hate it either. Asking price seems very reasonable.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

That's pure awesomeness. Didn't realize the galaxie and panther had such a close wheelbase.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Pretty badass. It's local, maybe I should buy it...

Comment

Uh oh, at this point you have 666 posts Khead... Might not be a good idea seeing as you've got no place to store it, unless you plan to raffle it away to those people who have more money than sense at say Barrett-Jackson.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

65-66 Galaxies are one of my most favourite cars ever.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
            1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

This posting has expired. Someone got a cool ride.
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

or someone is still trying to sell that ride. Usually deleted by the author indicates it sold.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Not my favorite body style, I prefer '62-'63 galaxies. Still would be a sweet car though with the marauder underpinnings. My car was parked next to an audi a8 one day and I was sizing it up because the wheelbase looked about the same.....How sick would that be? AWD euro-powered crown vic? Get the RS8 motor. Oh yeah. No burnouts but the bastard would sure be a driving machine!

Comment

Working...
                  X