This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 CV/MGM base radio/tape/no CD control make offer

Planning to toss it by next month's 2nd Saturday e-waste drop. We're cleaning out a few things and this has hit the cleaning room floor as it were. Make me an offer plus shipping.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Actually still have this if anyone wants a stock base model tape deck without CD changer controls.
    *bump*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Can bring to Scottfest. Make offer.

Comment

Working...
      X