No announcement yet.

Unecessary Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solder the wires together and plug the vacuum lines. Done.

Although... you can use the output line (the one that doesn't have vacuum on it at idle) as a control line to force recirculation and close the vent door. I did that on the Mad Marquis.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks; I may end up bypassing it. Where did it originally mount to? I failed to notice when I pulled the lopo.

Comment

Nothing. It just hung on the hose.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

:-/

I'll see if I can get it working; if not, I'll bypass it. I'll think of something......

Comment

the contacts on the blower motor side fail so you lose floor mode in the winter and they develop vacuum leaks that makes the AC shift to defrost every time you hit the gas. Not particularly valuable except as a source of annoyance if you ask me.
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I like when they break and leak coolant everywhere.
              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

yeah thats fun. Its pretty impressive how fast the cooling system empties when they explode. Mine popped and the temperature gauge had pegged the corner within about a mile.

so yeah, 3 reasons to say "fuck that noise"

Comment

Working...
                X