Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 CV police 114,000 mile rust free.

How much to offer?
    Car looks clean and rust free on the outside. The AC works.
    Dash is messed up, with some headliner work to be done. Seats are good.
    The owner is asking 2000 or best offer.
    Problem here is an additional 800 to have it shipped.
    How much would you offer?
    Is there anything super special about a 1990 police car?
    Last edited by stinkydogfilms; 07-06-2016, 03:42 PM.
    90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
    90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
    91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
    70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Not exactly sure on that.I do recall reading that all 351/5.8 equiped vics where all 4bbl carbed(I believe).I was also under the impression that all police interceptors were 351's.So pretty much if its a carb its probably a 5.8.I will have to do some more digging cause now I'm curious.

Comment

Okay so not all police models were 5.8,but most.What is the 8th digit on the vin that will tell u more,If its a 5.0 they were just lopo's.

Comment

How much to pay depends on how much you want it. Sounds a little high from what you describe. Pics?
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Most 90/91 CVPI cars were 5.0 FI, the rest were 5.8 with that horrible variable venturi 2V carb on them.
          Believe me you want the 5.0 FI cars, that 351 was garbage.
          What it's worth? depends on how nice it is and how much you want it. It should have all the good PI stuff on it.
          Might be cheaper to go get it.
          expect a 2:73 open rear, anything else should be considered a bonus.

Comment

Working...
          X