PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: La Pantera Metálica

I sold a car on eBay about eight years ago. Be sure to have a reserve with which you won't be disappointed. Do not run it without a reserve. That only really works with something that is genuinely collectible or exclusive. You could probably get your current asking price or even more on eBay or BAT.
    —John

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - getting her back in shape (POTM March 2017)
    1995 Mustang Cobra coupe - keeping it simple
    1966 Mustang coupe - soon-to-be project: no longer buried in junk; out of the garage!

Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    And the lower intake.
    I knew someone would say that. Let's not forget the distributor, TFI module and EGR valve!

Yeah, put it on Ebay. A colleague of mine just sold (well, his dad just sold) his 1930(?) Model A for $25,000 to a guy in the Netherlands. It looked minty but Christ, 25k for something that barely does 50mph? LMBO.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Good for him. A car is worth what someone will pay for it imo. As long as it's an honest deal, it's good for both parties.

Full size American cars seem to be popular in the BeNeLux area of Europe along with the Scandinavian countries. Couldn't hurt to list it on eBay and make sure it's also viewable over there. Most people speak English there, so it's not like you would need to translate it or anything.
    —John

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - getting her back in shape (POTM March 2017)
    1995 Mustang Cobra coupe - keeping it simple
    1966 Mustang coupe - soon-to-be project: no longer buried in junk; out of the garage!

I read an article about that 5 years ago or so. I found it ironic that Europeans seem to care more about our cars than we do.
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Be aware of the fees eBay will charge you on a successful auction and note that the ebay motors auctions are NON-BINDING. Which means either party can ditch.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 88 MGM (SOLD), 93 Vic, 2000 Crown Vic, 2003 Expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

360 in the truck? That intake design with half the valve cover sealing area on the intake and half on the head is pretty distinctive. Honestly always though it was damned stupid. The oil always seems to dribble at the point where they meet.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789