Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 2 door GM from outerspace

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercury-Gran...m=162161244992
    90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
    90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
    91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
    70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

An answer to a question no one asked.
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Mercury for Midgets!
      I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

Ive seen this on craigslist a couple of times. Not my cup of tea. Must be interesting though!
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Bronx special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
          302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
          COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

Comment

Does thr transmission feed directly into the rear axle? Not much space for a driveshaft under there...
            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
            The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

HEAD turner? More like a STOMACH turner!
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park
              70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

That was a ton of work for little gain.
                1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                  Ive seen this on craigslist a couple of times. Not my cup of tea. Must be interesting though!
                  ^ What he said. ^
                  I think someone shared the ad for this thing a couple of years ago.
                  Kind of like the aero panther wagon, this thing seems to pop up from time to time. Although I think I would prefer the aero wagon in this case.
                  Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                  ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                  ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                  ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Nope...
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Seller from da Bronx with 0 feedback, sounds legit...just show up with the cash, nothing could go wrong
                      1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Eh, I've done deals in shady areas before, it's not a bad idea to ask the seller how bad the neighborhood actually is so you know how much "help" you gotta bring along to ensure yours and his safety. If he says all is peaches you tell them that's cool but you'll bring a few friends anyways, and let him venture guesses as to what "friends" exactly you mean Basically he should see you as an equal alpha-wolf, instead of an unsuspecting lamb - then you become more potential trouble than you're worth, so he's more likely to just stick to the deal and all to be well in the end. Course it doesn't help if you do in fact show up with some reinforcements, which considering you're buying a car you'll probably be doing that anyways...
                        The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

Looking at this car I would be worried about the owner getting all fussy after one points out all of the shady work that has been done. There has got to be a lot of it in this piece.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Oh that's true, the car is a pile. Unfortunately it's the kind of pile that's no easily unpiled, so I'd think with something like that you're pretty much either running the POS mostly as is with some minor changes, or just pass on it entirely and if you want something similar start with a complete stock car and then do all the work yourself. Nature of the beast really...

Comment

Egads! Ehrmagherd... just an abomination of epic, vomitous proportions.
                              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X