Clear All

who is going to dragstrip

Who is going to the track?
    Racing
    0%
    Not racing
    0%

The poll is expired.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

I will probably be bumming rides this year as I have a motor swap happening this weekend.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I had planned to. The car I would take is not going though. SO I will simply be a spectator if others are going.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Depends on factors. Weather being one, and whether or not my injector shows up. I'm not racing with one cylinder lean. Its about 40 minutes north of here as of the middle of the afternoon though, so maybe the stars will align and my parts will show up.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          Depends on factors. Weather being one, and whether or not my injector shows up. I'm not racing with one cylinder lean. Its about 40 minutes north of here as of the middle of the afternoon though, so maybe the stars will align and my parts will show up.
          Assuming it does. Tuning will commence and if the weather holds out so will the dragstrip.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
            ...I'm not racing with one cylinder lean...
            How'd you figure out one cylinder was running lean and how'd you pinpoint the cylinder?
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
              How'd you figure out one cylinder was running lean and how'd you pinpoint the cylinder?
              Well you see, when an injector doesn't work, it's a non contributing cylinder, but when you're running 7 24lb injectors and one 19lb injector because the last 24lb injector was bad and the new one hasn't showe up yet, that one cylinder is gonna run lean lol

Comment

Fair point Vicky. I may go check out the street legals at some point, but certainly won't be running anything, unless we really get cracking on the mustang, which is unlikely...

Comment

I will not be drag racing the Navigator.
                  Sorry to disappoint folks.

-ryan s.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                  X