No announcement yet.

1986 crown Victoria ltd VS Bambi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bull moose can and does take out 18-wheelers. Even those with Aliarcs and such can get banged up pretty good, anything with less protection and/or weaker frame is bound to take some fierce damage.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHax View Post
      Hi guys. Long time no speak. I know I feel bad about that, but life's been throwing me some curve balls. Well now it loony tuned me with an anvil.

My daily driver Vic just nailed a deer head on doing 60mph at 11 pm tonight. The deer thankfully didn't go through my windshield, or my radiator. Instead it hit the bumper got sucked under the drivers tire and out through the passengers rear.

From what I can see when I stopped at a gas station a few miles away is my drives side headlights are FUBAR. And the bezel is non existent and Bambi took out the turn signals.

Amazingly enough no damage to the bumper, or the nose but I think my grill is cracked. If anybody has any spare parts let me know.

I'll inspect it more in the morning when I can actually see it. I just pray the damage is only cosmetic.

I'll see if I can post up pictures.. My poor damn car.

I'm sorry about your car mang, but hopefully you'll get it sorted soon. Wagonman answered you in this thread and says he has some parts, and he has an EXCELLENT reputation with members of this site who have bought from him. I haven't owned a box long enough to have had the pleasure, but he is spoken of in very high regard.
      Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
      Bone stock... for now.

Comment

I sent him an email about the part that got destroyed. I hope I can get it.

Hoping to also hear further from the bull bar guy. The header panel behind the lights are cracked. So those lights arent pointing straight. Hopefully some bull bar lights will help.

Comment

LoL @ sly's post. Great song. Props to shock absorber equipped bumpers in this case. Doesn't look too bad. I hate deer, only good on the dinner table.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Was the grill damaged? I have an '85 CV grill but the blue oval is missing.
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
            X