Can I have a copy of site logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I have a copy of site logo?

I am thinking of making myself some business cards to leave under wipers.

I would like to include a small sizeable logo.

Anybody have one they could share?
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

I decided to skip the logo.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Hm, not too sure if that's a good idea, it may backfire on you big time if you run into the right person. I for one hate anyone getting that close to my vehicles, I don't care what their reasons are, keep your hands off. May have something to do with living for a long while in an urban environment where someone getting that close usually means they're scoping the inside for valuables... Also I automatically associate under-wiper notes with parking tickets, and once I get all wound up over a piece of paper that ends up being nothing bad it's a bit hard to wanna follow up on said note's written content.

The other thing is if the people cared enough for their vehicle they'd have already found the relevant online sites that cater to it. If they haven't looked, then they don't care for their vehicle enough in that regard.
      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
      The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Well I guess I am going to live dangerously. Still it is important not to scratch the car while leaning over the hood.
        02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Dude, you're married, ain't that enough of living dangerously already? Lol

But yes, scratches suck, and it's somewhat entertaining watching auto parts store people playing contortionist while installing a customer's new wiper blades if the vehicle is something rather expensive (or at least expensive-looking).
          The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
          The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

When I had my small web design business I had ordered some pens with my business name and logo on them. Not the cheapest pens...not the best.... but ones that felt good holding and writing with. You know, the pen you swipe from someones desk or table and say "this is a keeper" so you inadvertantly put it in your pocket LOL.
            Buy a 100 of those and and leave them places like when you go to the bank, the convenience store etc...
            My thoughts, If I got at least one sale from that for a website build it paid for the pens + I still made money. Business cards/flyers on peoples cars will get you shot or somebodies gonna throw garbage at you.
            my 2cents

Comment

Well I have been leaving cards. Probably placed about a dozen on windshields or handed them in person. No negative kickbacks but I have not seen any new folks join here.
              02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Yeah not to be Mr. Poo-poo but it pisses me off when people stick shit on my car. That's a hot thing around here. They come and put fucking door-hangers on my front door all the time too. Going to hide in the bushes one day and taser one of these people.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
                  Hm, not too sure if that's a good idea, it may backfire on you big time if you run into the right person. I for one hate anyone getting that close to my vehicles, I don't care what their reasons are, keep your hands off. May have something to do with living for a long while in an urban environment where someone getting that close usually means they're scoping the inside for valuables... Also I automatically associate under-wiper notes with parking tickets, and once I get all wound up over a piece of paper that ends up being nothing bad it's a bit hard to wanna follow up on said note's written content.

The other thing is if the people cared enough for their vehicle they'd have already found the relevant online sites that cater to it. If they haven't looked, then they don't care for their vehicle enough in that regard.
                  Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                  Yeah not to be Mr. Poo-poo but it pisses me off when people stick shit on my car. That's a hot thing around here. They come and put fucking door-hangers on my front door all the time too. Going to hide in the bushes one day and taser one of these people.
                  All of this. Stay the fuck away from my car! Thank you
                  I get very irritated at the thought someone leaned over my car and then picked up my wiper or slid their stuff under it.
                  1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                  1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                    All of this. Stay the fuck away from my car! Thank you
                    I get very irritated at the thought someone leaned over my car and then picked up my wiper or slid their stuff under it.
                    I once encountered a very clean early 90s Townie minus a hood ornament at a store. The car was clearly a garage queen. Windows were down. I taped a note to the middle of the steering wheel offering them the correct ornament for the car, since I happened to have one. They called and took me up on that offer.

Sometimes, the note is worth seeing Admittedly, it's very rare...

Current driver: Ranger
                    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
                    | 88 TC | 91 GM
                    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
                    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
                    | Junkyards

Comment

Well I guess in that case you were offering them something they needed. Although my experiences with shit on my car has never been good. Always a solicitor; they want my money or something else in exchange for something not nearly as valuable. "Sinbad's Hookah Lounge.."
                      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
                      X