X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2004 Grand Marquis

2004 Grand Marquis Ultimate

102,000 miles

I’ve had this car since November 2012, and my Grandfather had it prior to that having purchased it in Feb 2005 with 10K miles.

Performance White, Black Canvas top, and Black Leather

LS Ultimate, so all the LS standard stuff plus

Dual Power Heated Seats w/ Lumbar
    Side Air Bags
    Wood Wheel w/Audio and Climate
    Traction Control
    Rear Air Suspension
    Heated Mirrors

Car is in really nice shape.

The power pedals do not work (Gear is broken (common problem), motor works and they are all the way down at the moment. Everything else is fully functional

Newer rear shocks

Newer AC Accumulator with full recharge (AC blows nice and cold)

Newer Blower Motor and Speed Control resistor

Recent Oil change, antifreeze and rear end gear oil have been done within the last two years

Michelin Symmetry tires with plenty of tread (about 5-6 years old)

Paint is shiny, but has a few trouble spots (each less than 1”)

Hood was repainted years ago (it all flaked off, thanks Ford). Rear bumper cover is new after minor tap in the rear last year and was nicely done by good shop. Car has some minor parking lot damage, but all in all good condition. It had Chrome wheel lips, but I removed them and cleaned it all up. No rot anywhere, that I know of.

Interior is a 8.5 out of 10, only issue is the passenger side lumbar bezel has a cracked tab and doesn’t stay secured. Leather is soft with no cracks, original floor mats.

Car currently has a really nice Double Din Pioneer Nav unit with Alpine amp and Infinity speakers, price below is with that equipment coming out and factory system put back in. We can talk about the stereo if interested.

I’d drive it anywhere, smooth as silk and has been a great car. It is just time for something newer.

Asking $3,000. Car has a clear title. Obviously sold as is. Shoot me a PM with your number if interested.

I’m in South Jersey right across the bridge from Philadelphia.

I’ll get current pictures up over the weekend, but in my RR there are several

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?47838-Pop-s-Merc-2004-Mercury-Grand-Marquis-LS-Ultimate&highlight=

If anyone would like please post a link on the “other” Panther site, we know they love their Whales.

Thanks,
    Tom
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Link to CL ad with pictures.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5853929730.html
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Comment

Sold
      Past Panthers

Comment

Working...
      X