1986 Grand Marquis FOR SALE $2500 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 Grand Marquis FOR SALE $2500 obo

I'm looking to sell my 86 Grand Marquis, it has no rot, ALL SOLID. 162,xxx miles. Originally from Arizona, I undercoated it the day I bought it. I will list all the GOOD, BAD and MODS.

GOOD: Paint is good, no flaking clear coat. NO RUST OR ROT! Interior is pretty nice other then some flaws. Engine and trans run and shift good, oil changed every 3000 (Castrol GTX 10w30). Tires are decent. New shocks front and rear.

BAD: front auto locks don't work, drive door locks manually and passenger doesn't lock at all. Back windows don't roll down. 2 head liner piller panels have the liner coming off. Some minor sun fading, has color but not 100%. Door seals will need replacing soon but they do not leak just a bit of road noise when on the highway. Missing 1 hubcap center cap. Exhaust is kinda loud. That's about it for the bad.

MODS: Stock Mustang headers, painted in Black VHT and ground out all welding slag. Modified summit racing H-Pipe dumped at the rear end with Flowtech RAPTOR mufflers. Accel coil with Bosch wires and plugs.

I am located in Michigan, asking $2500 or best offer. Might trade for a rust free RUNNING newer Grand Marquis, that's about it. I can take pictures for anyone truly interested. Thanks for looking.
Working...
X