Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 GM LS wanted

Hey guys,
    My GM is on her last legs structurally. Rust has gotten to the body, and frame. Might get another year out of her. Looking for another one. Drivetrain not important.

Do a southern run! Although I suggest that, our past two trips have left us empty handed...
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

How about an '88?

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Thanks, so far guys. Scott, you're still trying to sell Cherry Bomb? I would have thought someone would have scooped her up by now. An 88 is a possibility. I'm staying away from the 90-91's, as my knees hit the lower dash when exiting/entering.

Comment

Originally posted by PICKUP6772 View Post
            Thanks, so far guys. Scott, you're still trying to sell Cherry Bomb? I would have thought someone would have scooped her up by now. An 88 is a possibility. I'm staying away from the 90-91's, as my knees hit the lower dash when exiting/entering.
            The thread is on GMN only, so I haven't been trying very hard. I just don't want to see her demo-derbied or anything. Car currently needs an alternator and battery but those are an easy swap while it's in the garage.

sigpic
            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

If an 88 will do, how about this one? I ts close to you too!

89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park
              70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

OH DEAR GOD, PETE!!!!!!!! That abortion has been posted for quite some time. Obviously, that poor soul is on some powerful drugs.

Comment

Working...
                X