NorthernFest 2017 -Revenge Tour-

Yes.
    You know what they say, right?
    Third time's a charm?

Well then, let's do it.

MAY 20-21 2017
    in
    WILSON, NY 14172

It's a little earlier this year because I have worked related issues that prevent it from being in June.
    Come hangout, drink, eat, and be merry. We can do a cruise to the Falls if you folks want to. Also, there's some sweet ice creams joints around here, especially on the cruise routes along the lake.

They'll be food and room to throw some tents up. I also have a pop-up that sleeps 6, so you can start calling dibs now.

Let the planning begin.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Do your ice cream places have creepy trash cans? If not, I shall be sorely disappointed.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'll be there.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

oh good, they finally posted the date for the radio show. Its the week prior, so it looks like I'm good to go.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ok, so who else is interested?

-Ryan s.
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

I am.

Comment

When you say 'cruise to the falls', do you mean actually hop and hit the Canada side, or just do the American side?

If my band isn't playing that weekend (probable), I will attend.
              '91 LTD Country Squire LX | '82 Cougar GS wagon |'03 Marauder | ' 18 Flex Limited EB
              formerly: '02 MGM, '04 MGM, '04 MGM v2.0, '04 MM, '07 P71 w/5-speed, '03 SAP P71, '04 CVLX (now in pantera77's stable), '10 P7B

Comment

No havum passport, so I'm stuck on the United States of Murrica side.

Comment

I'm throwing at the Fingerlakes Celtic Festival in Farmington that weekend. Maybe I can pop by on my way home... that is if you'll accept a dude with no panther ATM.
                  ************************************************** ******************************
                  1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
                  1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
                  http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Of course.
                    We will be stateside. I can't guarantee that everyone has a passport/Enhanced License.

-ryan s.
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

About seven weeks to go.
                      Well, it's supposed to snow this weekend. It will definitely be warmer by then. Hell, it's supposed to be 70* on Monday...

-ryan s.
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

About 5 weeks to go!! Time for bonfires, food, cruises, and ice cream.

-ryan s.
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Just a heads up, the upstairs bathroom is now under construction and may not be finished by NorthernFest.
                          However, the shower will still be available. And the only usable toilet will be the convenient one downstairs.

-ryan s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Dang it I wished I saw this. Already have plans to be in Syracuse and Pittsburgh around then :-(

I'll pop in for the next one.
                            -Nick M.
                            Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                            03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Originally posted by TecNickal View Post
                              Dang it I wished I saw this. Already have plans to be in Syracuse and Pittsburgh around then :-(

I'll pop in for the next one.
                              You'll poop in the next one?!?
                              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                              X