• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
    Just confirming, the address for Scottfest is

139 Valley Road
    Birdsboro PA. 19508

correct? Looks like directings are taking me through or above Pittsburgh and there are tolls (boo!). Is it worth adding an hour or so to the drive I-80 to avoid (if I'm reading this correctly $29.80 in tolls?!? on 76?)
    yes.
    take 80 east to 54 east? to 61 south to 222 south to 422 east

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Hey guys, If any one does a jy run I am looking for Cougar hubcaps, the kind that go on the turbine wheels that look like the old Mustang GT ones...

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

If things work out I can stop by for a couple hrs tonight, Yay!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Got home safe this morning after sacking out at the lady friend's that was an hour closer than my house, and along the way. Sorry for leaving all that food, I should have taken home a bag of chips and a few buns at least.

Finally got home to the computer so I can search properly, and seems like I will need 1.25" spacers for those LSC rims (and maybe won't have to grind down the calipers like Scott had to with 1"ers on a big brake swap eventually). If anybody has links to the good spacers feel free to share, I'm going to check summit and amazon, then look on ebay, for comparison. Nothing good on CL locally right now.
          Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 08-15-2017, 01:28 PM.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I got my wheel spacers on ebay from racinginparadise. However i wasnt able to find any 1.25" from him though. I was very satisfied with quality and price from him though.
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Found these on Amazon (summit selection and price sucked) https://www.amazon.com/Hubcentric-Sp...=wheel+spacers also found ones with a lip in the center and pretty sure I do not want those at all.

Also found out the offset on these is LSC rims is 24mm, or 0.945", so 1" spacers will put the rims where they are now, 1.25 will push them out slightly.
              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I realize I left my cup up there. If one of the Jersey folk could fetch it for me, perhaps when doing wagon exchanges, I'd appreciate it.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

And I left GF hotdod rolls, I hope they were consumed....

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    perhaps when doing wagon exchanges, I'd appreciate it.
                    Wagon exchanges? Japanese for American? (Canadian?)

Comment

Ordered from that same seller on Ebay $69.92, hub-centric Grade 10.9? studs http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pc-1-25-inc....c100033.m2042

Comment

I think 10.9 metric is about equivalent to grade 8 US. Hopefully its 1/2-20, thats the stock lug size.

Related to that, make sure your lug nuts match the wrench. Fords used 13/16, standard 1/2-20 lugs are 3/4". I have a 4 way in the Lincoln, the Mark VII has my breaker bar in the trunk. I've seen them with the proper 13/16 head but I can't remember where.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

They are 1/2-20, and I've got a 4-way in the Mark VI. It has some good enclosed acorns on it now, but I also have a full set of these https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Autom...rquis+lug+nuts Gorilla thin acorns I bought from Amazon and never put on the summer wheels on the '91.

Comment

And the final mileage tally for me on this trip was 3487.6 miles. Best tank got 25mpg. Worst tank got 19.5mpg. Best tank was the first leg heading home from Scott's. Worst was the first heading out from my place. Reason: speed. Texas has high speed limits and thus I run faster and get lower mileage.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Here's the pic of the second trip on my speedo for giggles...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_134203.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	1282105

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X