ScottFest 2K17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
    If the frame swap and other things on the '85 are done by then, I will be there late afternoon on the 12th (unless for whatever reason I don't have any jobs going early saturday). If the '85 isn't done in time feel free to poke around and admire all her $200 car problems while she's there. Haha.
    Won't be done, won't even be started to be honest. Three other cars before you that have waited for a long time, you kinda jumped the line last time but can't do that again.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
      Apparently, 07 was my last year of attendance, so this is my 10yr anniv... sooooo..

I guess I'll see y'all there?
      Bring the Towncar?
      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
        Bring the Towncar?
        Not the 84, but something that looks a lot like it

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Maybe I'll bring my Mark VII, or maybe at least drag it out and burn the tires off. They need replacing anyway, may as well send them off properly.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I missed last year, so I'll make a point to make it this year. And i'll be bringing the LTD-S this time, she's reliable once again, and hungry for a cruise! Although I should probably replace the 10 year old tires on it sometime soon...
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
              I missed last year, so I'll make a point to make it this year. And i'll be bringing the LTD-S this time, she's reliable once again, and hungry for a cruise! Although I should probably replace the 10 year old tires on it sometime soon...
              Guaranteed way to have so much fun you'll burst!

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I booked the second weekend off for vacation when it was time to choose at work. Thinking of bringing the Mark VI. Also a couple ladies I talk to on Twitter may want to join forces on the Centralia tour thing (Sunday if possible, I will double check). They are going to be in Hershey (or Philly) for the GNR concert that weekend and that's only a little over an hour out. Not that there's all that much to see.
                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

At a GNR concert, definitely agree. Nothing to see there, move along.
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Go to ask, what is GNR?
                    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I presume Guns N Roses.

Comment

It's a bit of a drive, but I think I'll try to go this year - either in the 89 CP or the 90TC. Should be fun!
                        -Nick M.
                        Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                        03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                          I presume Guns N Roses.
                          Yes. One of the most overrated bands ever IMHO. Ain't got nothing on Maiden or Metallica for instance...

Comment

I have heard of them.
                            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Much better than the original.

Comment

That was a rousing rendition.
                                02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Working...
                                X