PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: ScottFest 2K17

I do love eggs, i could also bring a handle of whiskey if anyone wants.
    -Phil

'82 Ford LTD-S Police Car. 351w, 2bbl 2150 Carb, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. 86 Valve Body with a Baumann Shift kit. To many little things done to list. More to come, always.

1975 Maverick- Fuel injected 302, Trickflow 170 heads, XE270 cam, explorer intakes, 24# injectors, custom tune. T5 transmission, 3.55 Yukon Trac-Lok rear.

Dear Panthers,

I'm too ill to make the drive. I really wanted to showoff the sleeper seat.

Donald

drink a beer, grow a beard, cut it, grind it, weld it back His Royal Ghostliness's Avatar

Shame, but your health is more important. Stay home, get better, car stuffs can wait.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

I'm bringing rum and whiskey. Both from a new distillery in my town. And some pickled okra in mild and hot versions.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 88 MGM (SOLD), 93 Vic, 2000 Crown Vic, 2003 Expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Okay, I stopped by the Bakery Thrift Shop and got like 56 hamburger buns and 48+? hotdog buns, hopefully that should be enough. I also got some chocolate cupcakes and some powdered mini donuts and a couple smaller mini donut packages (choc covered & fun fair w/e). We don't make the chocolate delights anymore, sorry guys.
    , on Flickr
    SLICKTOP '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, police swaybar, S&S headrests. 2002 GM LS, & 2003 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate. 1962 project Heep.

got the deck drain done last night

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Colony Park, "large marge"
    1982 efm and 1986 alaska stokers keeping me warm

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt

Fastest Box In South Jersey 86VickyLX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    Looks great, Scott!!
    "Vicky" 1986 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX ..................................."Blue" 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

Vicky
    Too much stuff to list in my signature...
    Blue
    Mods So Far:
    5.0 HO Swap from 92 Cougar, GT40 Intakes With Remanufactured GT40P Heads, Contour Cooling Fans, Autodimming Mirror With Compass, Frankensteined but fully functional JBL Premium Sound System, Working A/C, Big Front Brake Swap, more mods to come soon!

Quote Originally Posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
    Okay, I stopped by the Bakery Thrift Shop and got like 56 hamburger buns and 48+? hotdog buns, hopefully that should be enough. I also got some chocolate cupcakes and some powdered mini donuts and a couple smaller mini donut packages (choc covered & fun fair w/e). We don't make the chocolate delights anymore, sorry guys.
    sounds good mang! appreciate it!

Just confirming, the address for Scottfest is

139 Valley Road
    Birdsboro PA. 19508

correct? Looks like directings are taking me through or above Pittsburgh and there are tolls (boo!). Is it worth adding an hour or so to the drive I-80 to avoid (if I'm reading this correctly $29.80 in tolls?!? on 76?)
    Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 08-09-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    , on Flickr
    SLICKTOP '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, police swaybar, S&S headrests. 2002 GM LS, & 2003 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate. 1962 project Heep.

drink a beer, grow a beard, cut it, grind it, weld it back His Royal Ghostliness's Avatar

Set your GPS to "fastest time" or "most use of interstates" and add the "avoid tolls" option in the navigation. See what route it comes up with.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

The PA turnpike is a fairly nice road, just not a cheap one. It never seems to end though. Any time I've headed west it seems like I'm in PA for like 14 hours of a 12 hour trip.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body, 246k and counting

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
    I do love eggs, i could also bring a handle of whiskey if anyone wants.
    Are you gonna cook them? I don't really feel like bringing them up just to throw at the neighbor's house. On the other hand I've got an overflow of the damn things so maybe that wouldn't be terrible. I think there are probably 4 dozen at least in the fridge currently.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body, 246k and counting

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

I'd be willing to burn some eggs (scrambled and possibly with add-ins like ham, sausage, onion, bell peppers)

Quote Originally Posted by gadget73 View Post
    It never seems to end though. Any time I've headed west it seems like I'm in PA for like 14 hours of a 12 hour trip.
    Same can be said about I80 actually. Equally boring, just crappier road surface and more miles of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
    Just confirming, the address for Scottfest is

139 Valley Road
    Birdsboro PA. 19508

correct? Looks like directings are taking me through or above Pittsburgh and there are tolls (boo!). Is it worth adding an hour or so to the drive I-80 to avoid (if I'm reading this correctly $29.80 in tolls?!? on 76?)
    yes.
    take 80 east to 54 east? to 61 south to 222 south to 422 east

I post a lot...

Hey guys, If any one does a jy run I am looking for Cougar hubcaps, the kind that go on the turbine wheels that look like the old Mustang GT ones...

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars, Dead AOD.....
    '91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, 'Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts...

I post a lot...

If things work out I can stop by for a couple hrs tonight, Yay!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars, Dead AOD.....
    '91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, 'Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts...

Got home safe this morning after sacking out at the lady friend's that was an hour closer than my house, and along the way. Sorry for leaving all that food, I should have taken home a bag of chips and a few buns at least.

Finally got home to the computer so I can search properly, and seems like I will need 1.25" spacers for those LSC rims (and maybe won't have to grind down the calipers like Scott had to with 1"ers on a big brake swap eventually). If anybody has links to the good spacers feel free to share, I'm going to check summit and amazon, then look on ebay, for comparison. Nothing good on CL locally right now.
    Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 08-15-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    , on Flickr

I got my wheel spacers on ebay from racinginparadise. However i wasnt able to find any 1.25" from him though. I was very satisfied with quality and price from him though.
    -Phil

'82 Ford LTD-S Police Car. 351w, 2bbl 2150 Carb, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. 86 Valve Body with a Baumann Shift kit. To many little things done to list. More to come, always.

1975 Maverick- Fuel injected 302, Trickflow 170 heads, XE270 cam, explorer intakes, 24# injectors, custom tune. T5 transmission, 3.55 Yukon Trac-Lok rear.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast