Need to Find Home for Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gtracer95 View Post
    i got an autometer gauge pod for a superduty/ram that put 3 gauges above the rearview mirror. they look great and you can see them perfectly.
    Pics? This sounds interesting.

Mine are in a factory Towncar CD player housing, using a DIN to gauge panel that I got cheap on ebay. Works fine, but they're not exactly in the line of sight. One plus about it, since it re-locates the ash tray and my voltmeter is key-on, I was able to easily relay the lighter socket so its key-on only. I put the gauges on a plug too, so the whole unit can come out with a couple of screws, the plug for the ashtray and the plug for the gauges.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The above the mirror triple pod deal is neat, I remember that post:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-are-some-pics
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I like that, clean and visible without blocking anything else that you would actually care about.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
        X