Town Car Signature Seats (1990)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Town Car Signature Seats (1990)

I'm installing some TC Signature Seats with power lumbar and power recline in my 90 (like it had when it was new...long gone).

I'm not installing or wiring up the memory seat garbage - way too much hassle and not worth it.

I stripped the seats off the bad seat frames. Moved them over to nice seat frame. So I am taking the memory wiring garbage out of the loop. Factory wiring diagrams are not helping me on one thing. There's an 8 pin connector on the 90 and the 92 seat (I moved the seat wiring harness over and moved the motors too). So now I have a connector with 5 or 6 additional pins and I have no idea what they're for. This is just driver side only.

I know at least two are for the seat belt buckle. The seat track has its own power/directional connector (the brown one). There's the general purpose 2 pin connector for main power/ground.

Any idea what the 8 pin connector with multiple wires do? I can see that the lumbar motor and recliner motor tap into the main power feed.
    -Nick M.
    Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
    03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD
Working...
X