No announcement yet.

WTB/ISO: Colored matched Panels - Crystal Blue Metallic -'89 GM and Misc. parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB/ISO: Colored matched Panels - Crystal Blue Metallic -'89 GM and Misc. parts

I have been able to budget funds in the month of June that I can dedicate to fixing up Uncle Larry ('89 GM), I am willing to pay shipping or drive for color matched panels considering what they could save me on paint, labor, and my time down the road. I will check with my local yard the closer I get to June but their selection on older cars is dwindling and I don't really like dealing with them. I live in central Kansas and would be willing to drive to surrounding states for parts, if you are beyond that range and are willing to ship let me know.

I need the following in Crystal Blue Metallic:

Driver side Front fender

Front Header

Also need:

Driver side headlight surround/Bezel/door/whatever

Glove box latch, Dark Blue or Black
    OR
    Complete Glove box door with latch, Dark Blue

Spare tire wing nut (all I have is the square nut with machined sides, I assume this is the insert to the plastic wing handle and the handle broke at some point)

Door speaker grills, Dark Blue

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	1303848Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.JPG
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	1303849Click image for larger version

Name:	image3.JPG
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	1303850
    sigpic

There's a '88 Town Car that I was looking at in the junkyard the other day with a blue interior. The glove box latch was good. It probably won't be until next week I go back down there, though. There's also a 1990 Grand Marquis, but I don't recall if the headlight bezels were still intact. I would say that Marquis would be a good donor for parts, except it's silver.

My Cars:
    -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
    -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
    -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
    -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Kodachrome Wolf View Post
      There's a '88 Town Car that I was looking at in the junkyard the other day with a blue interior. The glove box latch was good. It probably won't be until next week I go back down there, though. There's also a 1990 Grand Marquis, but I don't recall if the headlight bezels were still intact. I would say that Marquis would be a good donor for parts, except it's silver.

Grab up anything you think I can use and we can work a deal; I want to hold off on body panels and see if i can track down one the same color. I won't be ready to buy anything till June, this months play money is wrapped up with next weeks Vegas trip! I appreciate it man!
      sigpic

Comment

I also might be interested in a pair of Skirts, color does not matter as I expect to paint them.
        sigpic

Comment

Still looking for parts.
          sigpic

Comment

I found a colored matched (I think, the pictures are dark and the seller is iffy on information) front header, but it's about 5 hours away and the dude wants $350 for it; however it is complete with all the trim and headlights so it might be worth it. but it's the only part he has so driving out there just for that seems hard to justify.
            sigpic

Comment

At least you found the parts with the same color. Ask for better pictures. Relax and enjoy the drive.

Comment

There are a few yards up that way I could hit. Have to see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Good tunes, a pop, and some beef jerky, hit the road!
                  1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
                    Good tunes, a pop, and some beef jerky, hit the road!
                    This. Hit the road at 5AM on a Saturday so you can avoid the rush & set the cruise control. I love long drives.
                    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Time is the issue here, that's why I am willing to pay shipping on good parts; the wife keeps getting stuck working Saturdays even though she is the full time employee. Going out to a yard with my 8 year old wouldn't be so bad but the 4 year old isn't quite ready yet. In June I will try to get to the local yard, I have my doubts about them having anything or being fair on prices if they do. Had a yard up home growing up that I know would have had close to if not exactly what i need but he liquidated all his stashed stuff a few years back and now just pays a guy to manage a very small fast turn over inventory and wrecker service. it amazes me that we don't have a big yard here in Central Kansas.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X