03+ CHE Performance rear control arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03+ CHE Performance rear control arms

Just got my set of rear arms to upgrade the factory stamped steel ones. Man, these things look beefy. Should help keep the rear under control a bit better I would hope. I'm even more pleased that the blue color I ordered (sight unseen as they didn't have a pic to show me before the order) is a nice Ford blue, just like I was hoping for. They even came with install grease and instructions. And the sales guy was quick to respond to my question before I ordered them. Overall satisfied with the process seeing as how there aren't a lot of options out there for the whale body, and these came in under the Metco and Henious arms prices. Although not the cool aluminum that those are made from I think they'll work just fine, plus these have Delrin bushings in them. I'm not pushing 400hp to the rear so not too worried, lol..

I'll grab another pic once I get the entire rearend back in the car. Hopefully it's the last time I have to have it on the ground for a long time.
    These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Finally got everything back together tonight. The GT500 rear diff cover fits just fine with no mods and gave me a bit more fluid capacity over the stock steel cover. Looks good sitting under it too!

These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

Looks cool!
      ************************************************** ******************************
      1997 Crown Vic - Mostly rust free, moderate mileage. On the road... but far from perfect. **SOLD**
      1985 Crown Vic in 2-Tone Blue **SOLD**
      http://automophiliac.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
        X