PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bump/Miss/Hesitation in engine

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

never seen that before.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body, 246k and counting

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

I post a lot...

I would not use Platnum tipped spark plugs due to the need to use a "hot" ignition system as in a race car not a street car with a "street" ignition, I speak from experience as I pulled out many platnum tipped spark plugs when customers complained of rough idle. Some cars do require the platnum tipped spark plugs to run properly.

Here is the document that Jasper provided regarding the PCV vacuum supply reroute. Makes sense that how it was routed before would have cause issues on the #8 cylinder. Hopefully this new routing will eliminate future problems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jasper Engines PCV reroute.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	47547

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123